This list is created with one philosophy in mind - that food and wine are intended not only to complement each other, but to inspire one another, making the selection and interplay of the wine and food an integral part of the dining experience.
Our wine strategy is simple, we like delicious and unique wines. Wolfe's Tavern has one of the largest selections of wines in the area, so there should be something to please your palate, your budget, and your sense of adventure.
Ask about the "General's List", our specially-selected, somewhat unusual wines from around the world. Enjoy!
Click Here to download the wine price list
Sparkling Wine, Wycliff, California
Sparkling Wine, Domaine Carneros, Napa Valley, California
Champagne, Taittinger, France
SWEET & REFRESHING
Reisling, St. Christopher, Germany 8 31
LIGHT & CRISP
Pinot Grigio, Pepperwood, Napa, California
Pinot Grigio, Caposaldo, Veneto, Italy
Pinot Gris, Adelsheim, Willamette Valley, Oregon
Sauvignon Blanc, Indaba, Western Cape, South Africa
Sauvignon Blanc, Tohu, Marlborough County, New Zealand
BRIGHT & SASSY
Verdejo, Naia, Rueda, Spain
UNOAKED Chardonnay, Novellum, Langeudoc, France
Chardonnay, Smoking Loon, Napa, California
Chardonnay, Kendall Jackson VR, Sonoma, California
ROUND & RICH
Viognier, Yalumba “Y” Series, South Australia
Chardonnay, Tilia, Mendoza, Argentina
Chardonnay, Shooting Star, Lake County, California
Chardonnay, Felsina, I Sistra, Tuscany Italy
Chardonnay, Bouza, Uruguay
Beaujolais, Louis Jadot Beaujolais, France
Pinot Noir, La Posta, Argentina
Pinot Noir, Mark West, California
Shiraz, Yalumba “Y” Series, South Australia
SMOOTH & VELVETY
Malbec, Santa Florentina, Argentina
Malbec, La Posta, Argentina
Garnacha, Evodia, Calatayud, Spain
Chinon, Rive Gauche, Loire Valley, France (organic)
Chianti, Farnetella, Tuscany, Italy
BOLD & POWERFUL
Carmenere, Tierra del Fuego, Chili
Merlot, Beringer, California
Merlot, Santa Florentina, Argentina
Merlot, 181, Lodi, California
Cabernet Sauvignon, Liberty School, Paso Robles, California
Cabernet Sauvignon, 337, Lodi, California
Cabernet Sauvignon, Martin Ray, Napa Valley, California
Cabernet Sauvignon, Windmill, Lodi, California
Zinfandel, Robert Mondavi, Napa, California
Zinfandel, Edmeades, Mendocino County, California
Syrah, Dom La Bastide, Rhone, France
Petite Sirah, Phillips Petite Petit, Lodi, California
Wolfe's Tavern serves Salmon Creek wines from California as our “House” selection. You may choose from Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, White Zinfandel, Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon.
Interesting facts about Beer
- Beer is made from four major ingredients: Water, Hops, Malted Barley and Yeast.
- Weihenstephan is the oldest commercial brewery in the world. They started brewing beer in 1040! Make sure to try their Hefeweiss - it's the original.
- India Pale Ales or IPA's are actually an extension of the English Pale Ale. When the Brits were stationed in India they wanted beer....bad.
- Unfortunately the first shipment of beer arrived undrinkable. The second shipment - fortified with hops - made it in great shape. Hence, the
- India Pale Ale was born. Treat yourself to Redhook's Long Hammer IPA.
- Hoegaarden is the name of the Belgian town where the beer has been produced since 1445. When you drink a Hoegaarden you're not only
- drinking the world's first Belgian Wit beer, but a piece of history as well.
- When Catherine of Russia fell in love with stout in England she demanded it be shipped to her royal court. The beer was made with a higher
- alcohol content to sustain the voyage and has since been called the Russian Imperial Stout. North Coast's Old Rasputin is one of the best.
- We carry the best selection of New Hampshire beers in Wolfeboro including Tuckerman Brewing Company, Smuttynose Brewing Company,
- Moat Mountain and Redhook.
Join our Mug Club. Challenge yourself to complete our inventory of 100 different beers and attain your own pewter mug!
Click Here to print the beer list
Kona Longboard Lager
Land Shark Lager
North Coast Scrimshaw Pilsner
Rogue Dead Guy
Samuel Adams Boston Lager
Estrella Damm Daura - Gluten Free
Killian's Irish Red
Bud Light Lime
Blue Moon Belgian White
Shock Top Belgian White
Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen
North Coast Pranqster**
Unibroue La Fin du Monde
Geary's Brewing Hampshire Ale
Olde Speckled Hen
Shipyard Old Thumper
Wells Banana Bread Beer**
Alexander Keith's Brown
Belhaven Wee Heavy
Long Trail Ale
Long Trail Double Bag
Samuel Smith's Nut Brown
Tuckerman Headwall Alt
Brewdog Smokehead Imperial Stout
Coopers Best Extra Stout
North Coast Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout
Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout
Young's Double Chocolate Stout**
AMERICAN PALE ALES
Moat Mountain Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Tuckerman Pale Ale
Widmer Brothers Drifter Pale Ale
INDIA PALE ALES
Belhaven Twisted Thistle
Blue Point Brewing Hoptical Illusion
Brooklyn Brewery East India Pale Ale
Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA
Flying Dog Snake Dog IPA
Peak Organic IPA
Redhook Long Hammer IPA
Ruckus Brewing Hoptimus Prime**
Berkshire Brewing Company**
Coors Brewing Company
Long Trail Brewing Company
Peak Organic Brewing Company
Shipyard Brewing Company
Smuttynose Brewing Company
* Availability based on seasonal rotation.
Please ask your server for details.
** Available in 16.9oz., 22oz., or 750ml bottles.
Please ask your server for details.